The Difference Between Audience VS Community
In episode #1703, we talk about the difference between audiences and communities. While audiences can be leveraged in amazing ways, if you can build a community around your brand you will have a much more powerful and robust force to wield and connect to. Join us today and hear how to build and thrive within communities, and to learn about some of the gains you’ll see by doing so.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Audience VS Community.
- [00:27] Audiences are not as engaged and active as communities.
- [01:24] Why Eric puts effort into fostering community.
- [02:08] The idea that communities are like motes and how to build one.
- [03:16] Why people flock to like-minded communities.
- [03:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...