The Difference Between Audience VS Community
In episode #1703, we talk about the difference between audiences and communities. While audiences can be leveraged in amazing ways, if you can build a community around your brand you will have a much more powerful and robust force to wield and connect to. Join us today and hear how to build and thrive within communities, and to learn about some of the gains you’ll see by doing so.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Audience VS Community.
- [00:27] Audiences are not as engaged and active as communities.
- [01:24] Why Eric puts effort into fostering community.
- [02:08] The idea that communities are like motes and how to build one.
- [03:16] Why people flock to like-minded communities.
- [03:46] Go to https://marketingschool.io/pro for 14 days of free entry into our community!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...