The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models
In episode #1636, we speak about the main differences between Neil and Eric’s agency models. While Neil and Eric both run agencies, their philosophies around who they serve, who they hire, and what their respective endgames look like are very different. Despite these differences, the driving force behind each of our hosts’ passion for what they do is very similar! Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models.
- [00:45] Neil built his agency around his goal to hire people he would like to work on his projects.
- [01:05] Another goal of Neil’s around building an agency that can serve clients globally.
- [01:28] A third goal of Neil’s agency: being scale-agnostic.
- [01:54] Eric’s goal to siphon the capital his agency makes into exponential revenue sources.
- [02:38] Why Eric’s agency primarily serves clients who spend over $30 – $50,000 a month.
- [02:54] The role of the traffic that Neil receives in the success of his model.
- [03:23] Why Neil’s true joy comes from his clients’ growth.
- [03:36] The game of business is all about enjoying the journey!
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...