The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models
In episode #1636, we speak about the main differences between Neil and Eric’s agency models. While Neil and Eric both run agencies, their philosophies around who they serve, who they hire, and what their respective endgames look like are very different. Despite these differences, the driving force behind each of our hosts’ passion for what they do is very similar! Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models.
- [00:45] Neil built his agency around his goal to hire people he would like to work on his projects.
- [01:05] Another goal of Neil’s around building an agency that can serve clients globally.
- [01:28] A third goal of Neil’s agency: being scale-agnostic.
- [01:54] Eric’s goal to siphon the capital his agency makes into exponential revenue sources.
- [02:38] Why Eric’s agency primarily serves clients who spend over $30 – $50,000 a month.
- [02:54] The role of the traffic that Neil receives in the success of his model.
- [03:23] Why Neil’s true joy comes from his clients’ growth.
- [03:36] The game of business is all about enjoying the journey!
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...