The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models
In episode #1636, we speak about the main differences between Neil and Eric’s agency models. While Neil and Eric both run agencies, their philosophies around who they serve, who they hire, and what their respective endgames look like are very different. Despite these differences, the driving force behind each of our hosts’ passion for what they do is very similar! Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Neil & Eric’s Agency Models.
- [00:45] Neil built his agency around his goal to hire people he would like to work on his projects.
- [01:05] Another goal of Neil’s around building an agency that can serve clients globally.
- [01:28] A third goal of Neil’s agency: being scale-agnostic.
- [01:54] Eric’s goal to siphon the capital his agency makes into exponential revenue sources.
- [02:38] Why Eric’s agency primarily serves clients who spend over $30 – $50,000 a month.
- [02:54] The role of the traffic that Neil receives in the success of his model.
- [03:23] Why Neil’s true joy comes from his clients’ growth.
- [03:36] The game of business is all about enjoying the journey!
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...