The Difference Between Organic Social Vs. Paid Social
In episode #1712, Neil and Eric unpack the difference between paid and organic social. They are often confused or used interchangeably, but they are very different. Tune in to hear the benefits of each and how they can be used together!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Organic Social Vs. Paid Social.
- [00:44] Organic is what you get for free; paid is what you get when you spend money.
- [01:23] How you can use paid to help you get more organic traffic.
- [02:23] Eric’s take on paid versus organic and how he leverages them.
- [03:30] Marketers often forget to double down on what’s already working.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...