The Difference Between Organic Social Vs. Paid Social
In episode #1712, Neil and Eric unpack the difference between paid and organic social. They are often confused or used interchangeably, but they are very different. Tune in to hear the benefits of each and how they can be used together!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Organic Social Vs. Paid Social.
- [00:44] Organic is what you get for free; paid is what you get when you spend money.
- [01:23] How you can use paid to help you get more organic traffic.
- [02:23] Eric’s take on paid versus organic and how he leverages them.
- [03:30] Marketers often forget to double down on what’s already working.
- [03:53] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...