In episode #1094, we discuss the difference between strategies and tactics. Tune in to hear what the difference is and why it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Difference Between Strategies and Tactics
- [00:45] Strategies are overarching concepts.
- [01:05] A tactic is a method of operation.
- [02:01] Tactics are what help you achieve your strategy.
- [03:18] Focus on one strategy at a time.
- [03:42] A great tactic is spending 50% of your time updating old content.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...