In episode #1094, we discuss the difference between strategies and tactics. Tune in to hear what the difference is and why it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Difference Between Strategies and Tactics
- [00:45] Strategies are overarching concepts.
- [01:05] A tactic is a method of operation.
- [02:01] Tactics are what help you achieve your strategy.
- [03:18] Focus on one strategy at a time.
- [03:42] A great tactic is spending 50% of your time updating old content.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...