In episode #1094, we discuss the difference between strategies and tactics. Tune in to hear what the difference is and why it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Difference Between Strategies and Tactics
- [00:45] Strategies are overarching concepts.
- [01:05] A tactic is a method of operation.
- [02:01] Tactics are what help you achieve your strategy.
- [03:18] Focus on one strategy at a time.
- [03:42] A great tactic is spending 50% of your time updating old content.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...