In episode #1324, we talk about the difference between ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ SEO players! We all want the best team we can build and dead weight in your company is not only a waste of money but can also bring down the boat. Tune in hear how to find or become the best player possible!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Differences Between A, B and C Players SEOs.
- [00:55] What is a ‘C’ player and how does it apply to the SEO game.
- [02:31] The ‘B’ player definition and the place they hold in a team.
- [03:19] What makes an ‘A’ player? The priorities of high performers.
- [04:29] Testing new waters and changing the game in regards to SEO.
- [04:58] How attending conferences and finding community can up your level.
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...