In episode #1324, we talk about the difference between ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ SEO players! We all want the best team we can build and dead weight in your company is not only a waste of money but can also bring down the boat. Tune in hear how to find or become the best player possible!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Differences Between A, B and C Players SEOs.
- [00:55] What is a ‘C’ player and how does it apply to the SEO game.
- [02:31] The ‘B’ player definition and the place they hold in a team.
- [03:19] What makes an ‘A’ player? The priorities of high performers.
- [04:29] Testing new waters and changing the game in regards to SEO.
- [04:58] How attending conferences and finding community can up your level.
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...