In episode #1324, we talk about the difference between ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ SEO players! We all want the best team we can build and dead weight in your company is not only a waste of money but can also bring down the boat. Tune in hear how to find or become the best player possible!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Differences Between A, B and C Players SEOs.
- [00:55] What is a ‘C’ player and how does it apply to the SEO game.
- [02:31] The ‘B’ player definition and the place they hold in a team.
- [03:19] What makes an ‘A’ player? The priorities of high performers.
- [04:29] Testing new waters and changing the game in regards to SEO.
- [04:58] How attending conferences and finding community can up your level.
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...