In episode #1324, we talk about the difference between ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ SEO players! We all want the best team we can build and dead weight in your company is not only a waste of money but can also bring down the boat. Tune in hear how to find or become the best player possible!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Differences Between A, B and C Players SEOs.
- [00:55] What is a ‘C’ player and how does it apply to the SEO game.
- [02:31] The ‘B’ player definition and the place they hold in a team.
- [03:19] What makes an ‘A’ player? The priorities of high performers.
- [04:29] Testing new waters and changing the game in regards to SEO.
- [04:58] How attending conferences and finding community can up your level.
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...