In episode #1308, we discuss the different agency models that you can choose from. Whether you pitch you work at a high level or aim for smaller, local business, the way you choose to promote yourself and capture customers will have a huge effect on your results. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Different Agency Models You Can Choose From.
- [00:33] The low-end model services small business and charging low amounts.
- [00:58] The affiliate or pay for performance model; rewards for good results.
- [01:59] A project and hourly basis model with less consistent income.
- [02:40] Increasing charges versus high churn rates and numbers of clients.
- [03:28] Going after big enterprise companies and where to find them.
- [04:20] An easy way to grow your agency today!
- [04:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...