In episode #1308, we discuss the different agency models that you can choose from. Whether you pitch you work at a high level or aim for smaller, local business, the way you choose to promote yourself and capture customers will have a huge effect on your results. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Different Agency Models You Can Choose From.
- [00:33] The low-end model services small business and charging low amounts.
- [00:58] The affiliate or pay for performance model; rewards for good results.
- [01:59] A project and hourly basis model with less consistent income.
- [02:40] Increasing charges versus high churn rates and numbers of clients.
- [03:28] Going after big enterprise companies and where to find them.
- [04:20] An easy way to grow your agency today!
- [04:44] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...