In episode #1276, we talk about the easiest way to make your WordPress Blog SEO-friendly! The episode is focussed on plug-ins that you can quickly use to get those SEO ranking all the way up! Tune to hear about FAQ schema, affiliate links, page speed and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Easiest Way to Make Your WordPress Blog SEO-Friendly.
- [00:59] Two great WordPress plugins; YoastSEO and All in One SEO.
- [01:28] Looking into the upcoming plugin, RankMath.
- [01:57] Plugins you can use for speed; WPRocket and ShortPixel.
- [02:08] StructuredContent for FAQ page schema and boosted rankings.
- [02:52] Getting more clicks and utilizing ClickFlow for WordPress.
- [03:12] The benefit of a tool like Pretty Links for affiliate addresses.
- [04:09] Polylang, SSL Insecure Content Fixer for better lookin pages.
- [04:49] Getting your writers to follow a checklist with WP BlogPost Checklist.
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- All in One SEO
- WP Rocket
- Pretty Links
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer
- WP Blog Post Checklist
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...