In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask yourself is whether you are buying a job. To learn more about what to look out for when pursuing acquisitions, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Economics of Buying Another Business Versus Building.
- [00:50] Why buying a business doesn’t always need to be expensive.
- [01:14] Why each approach has its merits and drawbacks.
- [01:21] Why you shouldn’t buy a turnaround.
- [03:25] How to make the economics work out by buying with debt.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...