In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask yourself is whether you are buying a job. To learn more about what to look out for when pursuing acquisitions, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Economics of Buying Another Business Versus Building.
- [00:50] Why buying a business doesn’t always need to be expensive.
- [01:14] Why each approach has its merits and drawbacks.
- [01:21] Why you shouldn’t buy a turnaround.
- [03:25] How to make the economics work out by buying with debt.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...