In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask yourself is whether you are buying a job. To learn more about what to look out for when pursuing acquisitions, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Economics of Buying Another Business Versus Building.
- [00:50] Why buying a business doesn’t always need to be expensive.
- [01:14] Why each approach has its merits and drawbacks.
- [01:21] Why you shouldn’t buy a turnaround.
- [03:25] How to make the economics work out by buying with debt.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...