In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask yourself is whether you are buying a job. To learn more about what to look out for when pursuing acquisitions, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Economics of Buying Another Business Versus Building.
- [00:50] Why buying a business doesn’t always need to be expensive.
- [01:14] Why each approach has its merits and drawbacks.
- [01:21] Why you shouldn’t buy a turnaround.
- [03:25] How to make the economics work out by buying with debt.
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...