In episode #1137, we discuss the most important things on your to-do list when launching a new website. That’s right, we are breaking down the most fundamental parts of SEO and how to get your site ranked higher and receiving more traffic. Tune in to hear all about the simple steps you can take to get your website off to a flying start.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Essential SEO To-do List for Brand New Websites.
- [00:38] First up, clean URL structures from the beginning.
- [01:20] Using the most highly reviewed CMS plugins.
- [01:56] Regular content creation in order to rank higher.
- [02:13] Building relationships with people, guest blogging and offering other value adds.
- [03:12] Going beyond text-based content and Google.
- [04:00] Local SEO and occupying more real estate on the search page.
- [04:24] Getting the basics right; analytics and helpful information provided by Google.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...