In episode #1137, we discuss the most important things on your to-do list when launching a new website. That’s right, we are breaking down the most fundamental parts of SEO and how to get your site ranked higher and receiving more traffic. Tune in to hear all about the simple steps you can take to get your website off to a flying start.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Essential SEO To-do List for Brand New Websites.
- [00:38] First up, clean URL structures from the beginning.
- [01:20] Using the most highly reviewed CMS plugins.
- [01:56] Regular content creation in order to rank higher.
- [02:13] Building relationships with people, guest blogging and offering other value adds.
- [03:12] Going beyond text-based content and Google.
- [04:00] Local SEO and occupying more real estate on the search page.
- [04:24] Getting the basics right; analytics and helpful information provided by Google.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....