In episode #1137, we discuss the most important things on your to-do list when launching a new website. That’s right, we are breaking down the most fundamental parts of SEO and how to get your site ranked higher and receiving more traffic. Tune in to hear all about the simple steps you can take to get your website off to a flying start.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Essential SEO To-do List for Brand New Websites.
- [00:38] First up, clean URL structures from the beginning.
- [01:20] Using the most highly reviewed CMS plugins.
- [01:56] Regular content creation in order to rank higher.
- [02:13] Building relationships with people, guest blogging and offering other value adds.
- [03:12] Going beyond text-based content and Google.
- [04:00] Local SEO and occupying more real estate on the search page.
- [04:24] Getting the basics right; analytics and helpful information provided by Google.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...