In episode #1137, we discuss the most important things on your to-do list when launching a new website. That’s right, we are breaking down the most fundamental parts of SEO and how to get your site ranked higher and receiving more traffic. Tune in to hear all about the simple steps you can take to get your website off to a flying start.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Essential SEO To-do List for Brand New Websites.
- [00:38] First up, clean URL structures from the beginning.
- [01:20] Using the most highly reviewed CMS plugins.
- [01:56] Regular content creation in order to rank higher.
- [02:13] Building relationships with people, guest blogging and offering other value adds.
- [03:12] Going beyond text-based content and Google.
- [04:00] Local SEO and occupying more real estate on the search page.
- [04:24] Getting the basics right; analytics and helpful information provided by Google.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...