In episode #1502, we talk about the fastest way to boost your page speed and how this will help you rank higher and get more conversions! CDNs or content delivery networks are hands down the quickest and easiest way to improve your speed, so do not sleep on this great tool. Tune in to hear all about them and the more advanced steps you can take to further increase your site’s efficiency!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Fastest Way to Boost Your Page Speed.
- [00:34] Why page speed is so important; higher conversions and better user experience.
- [01:12] Using content delivery networks to minimize load times.
- [01:47] Other measures to take; fix code, optimize structure and images.
- [02:02] Lowering your hosting bill while making a site quicker!
- [02:51] Maximizing efficiency with advanced options after covering the basics.
- [03:20] That’s it!
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...