In episode #1502, we talk about the fastest way to boost your page speed and how this will help you rank higher and get more conversions! CDNs or content delivery networks are hands down the quickest and easiest way to improve your speed, so do not sleep on this great tool. Tune in to hear all about them and the more advanced steps you can take to further increase your site’s efficiency!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Fastest Way to Boost Your Page Speed.
- [00:34] Why page speed is so important; higher conversions and better user experience.
- [01:12] Using content delivery networks to minimize load times.
- [01:47] Other measures to take; fix code, optimize structure and images.
- [02:02] Lowering your hosting bill while making a site quicker!
- [02:51] Maximizing efficiency with advanced options after covering the basics.
- [03:20] That’s it!
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...