In episode #1502, we talk about the fastest way to boost your page speed and how this will help you rank higher and get more conversions! CDNs or content delivery networks are hands down the quickest and easiest way to improve your speed, so do not sleep on this great tool. Tune in to hear all about them and the more advanced steps you can take to further increase your site’s efficiency!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Fastest Way to Boost Your Page Speed.
- [00:34] Why page speed is so important; higher conversions and better user experience.
- [01:12] Using content delivery networks to minimize load times.
- [01:47] Other measures to take; fix code, optimize structure and images.
- [02:02] Lowering your hosting bill while making a site quicker!
- [02:51] Maximizing efficiency with advanced options after covering the basics.
- [03:20] That’s it!
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...