In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Forgotten Podcast Monetization Channel We Neglected to Mention
- [00:38] We talked about monetization about a month ago.
- [00:50] We forgot to talk about affiliate marketing.
- [01:40] Affiliate offers are either paid out monthly from revenue or a flat fee.
- [03:00] Lifetime value per company varies.
- [04:10] If a company does bad work, but pays well, it doesn’t matter. You won’t have success with them.
- [04:35] We previously discussed how to get started with affiliate marketing.
- [04:50] Rakuten and others are a great starting point.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...