In episode #672, Eric and Neil gush about HubSpot’s stellar marketing. Tune in to hear how you can be more successful like one of the most popular attribution tools, HubSpot.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Genius of HubSpot’s Marketing
- [00:35] HubSpot is a CRM and they are a large, publicly traded company who coined the term “inbound marketing”.
- [01:00] HubSpot’s marketing is so good, because they aggressively use content marketing; they looked at the data and saw what moved the needle.
- [01:20] They check what ranks for their competitors and copies that topic/style.
- [01:45] HubSpot also hires the best.
- [01:57] In order to maximize their content marketing, they have two full-time employees who repurpose all their content.
- [02:08] They call them ’historical content managers”.
- [02:20] HubSpot also finds ways to offer free tools that are similar to successful paid versions.
- [02:30] They are ruthless.
- [02:52] Website Grader was a great resource and helped HubSpot get backlinks and traction.
- [03:20] They have created a large community by creating a conference series. Their own users throw HubSpot conferences around the world.
- [03:45] David Cancel says one of the biggest winners was creating the agency partner program.
- [04:05] They love creating symbiotic relationships.
- [04:36] HubSpot is getting 70% open rates using Facebook Messenger.
- [04:43] When they did this, chatbots were new.
- [05:00] Sales rep’s close ratios are the same from free tools as the ratios for content.
- [05:20] That’s all for today!
- [05:41] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...