In episode #1093, we discuss the tool Superhuman and how effective their marketing is. Tune in to hear why their marketing is ingenious.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Genius of Super-Human’s Marketing
- [00:38] Superhuman is an email client that helps you reach inbox-zero.
- [01:09] They raised $33 Million to build an email product.
- [01:34] They built a product that just works.
- [02:08] They created a wait list to generate further interest.
- [02:30] Superhuman is making $5 Million in annual revenue and their current waiting list is 180,000 people long.
- [02:50] Some think they are exaggerating their waiting list size.
- [03:50] Eric pays for Superhuman and he loves it.
- [04:17] He feels it helps him work quickly.
- [05:15] The question is whether $30 is worth saving 2 hours per month.
- [06:55] Often times, you have to fail before you succeed.
- [07:19] That’s it for today!
- [07:29] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...