In episode #1093, we discuss the tool Superhuman and how effective their marketing is. Tune in to hear why their marketing is ingenious.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Genius of Super-Human’s Marketing
- [00:38] Superhuman is an email client that helps you reach inbox-zero.
- [01:09] They raised $33 Million to build an email product.
- [01:34] They built a product that just works.
- [02:08] They created a wait list to generate further interest.
- [02:30] Superhuman is making $5 Million in annual revenue and their current waiting list is 180,000 people long.
- [02:50] Some think they are exaggerating their waiting list size.
- [03:50] Eric pays for Superhuman and he loves it.
- [04:17] He feels it helps him work quickly.
- [05:15] The question is whether $30 is worth saving 2 hours per month.
- [06:55] Often times, you have to fail before you succeed.
- [07:19] That’s it for today!
- [07:29] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...