In episode #1046, we discuss the hardest SEO signal to manipulate. Tune in to hear why it’s so difficult and what you can do about it.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Hardest SEO Signal to Manipulate
- [00:38] Brand signals are the hardest to manipulate.
- [01:18] Brand signals is more likely to increase your traffic.
- [02:01] Neil’s “Who is Neil Patel” campaign was successful, but it took a great deal of money and effort.
- [03:12] Dry Bar is a business with great branding and brand signals.
- [05:15] Neil used to own a domain called “Subscribers”, which meant a lot of people were looking for other things and not his brand.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:40] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....