In episode #1046, we discuss the hardest SEO signal to manipulate. Tune in to hear why it’s so difficult and what you can do about it.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Hardest SEO Signal to Manipulate
- [00:38] Brand signals are the hardest to manipulate.
- [01:18] Brand signals is more likely to increase your traffic.
- [02:01] Neil’s “Who is Neil Patel” campaign was successful, but it took a great deal of money and effort.
- [03:12] Dry Bar is a business with great branding and brand signals.
- [05:15] Neil used to own a domain called “Subscribers”, which meant a lot of people were looking for other things and not his brand.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:40] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...