The Hidden Importance of Reputation Management
In episode #1642, we talk about the hidden importance of reputation management. The meaning of reputation is basically what people think and say about you, and in today’s world of online marketing, we can think about reputation as referring to the information people see when they search you on the internet. Tune into this episode to learn about ‘quick’, ‘neutral’, and ‘long-term’ methods that you can use to correct your reputation, and the effectiveness of each strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Hidden Importance of Reputation Management.
- [00:35] What is reputation management?
- [00:49] Making sure people see positive things when they see you online.
- [01:48] How to correct your reputation if it has been damaged.
- [02:10] You can’t please everybody.
- [02:56] Hacking Google versus generating goodwill.
- [03:14] ‘Neutral’ ways of reputation management.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...