In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they share tips on how you can use this tool you didn’t even know you had. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Hidden Link Between Email Marketing and SEO.
- [00:34] Over 200 different factors go into successful SEO.
- [00:55] The importance of brand and people who have reiterated this message.
- [01:19] When people click on emails, it allows them to keep coming back to your site, building your brand.
- [01:50] Google is built by human beings who want to drive engagement metrics up.
- [02:14] The link between emails and YouTube SEO.
- [02:47] If you have traffic coming in from push notifications, you might as well use emails to up your SEO.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....