In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they share tips on how you can use this tool you didn’t even know you had. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Hidden Link Between Email Marketing and SEO.
- [00:34] Over 200 different factors go into successful SEO.
- [00:55] The importance of brand and people who have reiterated this message.
- [01:19] When people click on emails, it allows them to keep coming back to your site, building your brand.
- [01:50] Google is built by human beings who want to drive engagement metrics up.
- [02:14] The link between emails and YouTube SEO.
- [02:47] If you have traffic coming in from push notifications, you might as well use emails to up your SEO.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...