In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they share tips on how you can use this tool you didn’t even know you had. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Hidden Link Between Email Marketing and SEO.
- [00:34] Over 200 different factors go into successful SEO.
- [00:55] The importance of brand and people who have reiterated this message.
- [01:19] When people click on emails, it allows them to keep coming back to your site, building your brand.
- [01:50] Google is built by human beings who want to drive engagement metrics up.
- [02:14] The link between emails and YouTube SEO.
- [02:47] If you have traffic coming in from push notifications, you might as well use emails to up your SEO.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...