In episode #1156, we explain the high-converting landing page formula! Your landing page and its contents are such a big deal in how you convert visitors to customers, so do not sleep on this important aspect of your business! Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The High-Converting Landing Page Formula.
- [00:32] Answering objections with your landing page.
- [01:43] Creating the page once you have an idea of the landscape of objections.
- [02:01] The importance of headlines and making the most of your airtime.
- [02:40] Multiple visual aspects that explain your message.
- [03:22] Chat programs that answer users’ questions.
- [04:05] Long and thorough versus short and to-the-point pages.
- [04:45] The inclusion of the relevant pixels on each page.
- [05:08] Exit pop-ups, scrolling bars, testimonials and buy buttons!
- [06:01] Frequently asked questions and congruent messaging across different pages.
- [06:20] Utilizing video and transcriptions for your landing page.
- [06:45] Keeping your site speed up; don’t bog it down unnecessarily.
- [07:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Conversion XL
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Crazy Egg
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...