In episode #1156, we explain the high-converting landing page formula! Your landing page and its contents are such a big deal in how you convert visitors to customers, so do not sleep on this important aspect of your business! Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion rate.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The High-Converting Landing Page Formula.
- [00:32] Answering objections with your landing page.
- [01:43] Creating the page once you have an idea of the landscape of objections.
- [02:01] The importance of headlines and making the most of your airtime.
- [02:40] Multiple visual aspects that explain your message.
- [03:22] Chat programs that answer users’ questions.
- [04:05] Long and thorough versus short and to-the-point pages.
- [04:45] The inclusion of the relevant pixels on each page.
- [05:08] Exit pop-ups, scrolling bars, testimonials and buy buttons!
- [06:01] Frequently asked questions and congruent messaging across different pages.
- [06:20] Utilizing video and transcriptions for your landing page.
- [06:45] Keeping your site speed up; don’t bog it down unnecessarily.
- [07:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Conversion XL
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Crazy Egg
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...