In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune in as we answer all these questions and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Ideal Content Cadence (If We Had Unlimited Resources).
- [00:37] Neil’s ideal daily content cadence, including blog posts, long-form video, images, a podcast episode, and multiple stories.
- [01:38] What Eric’s ideal team would look like, including up to 50 people!
- [02:23] Channels Eric would target, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- [03:06] Tips for implementing these ideas using the resources you have available to you.
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...