In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune in as we answer all these questions and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Ideal Content Cadence (If We Had Unlimited Resources).
- [00:37] Neil’s ideal daily content cadence, including blog posts, long-form video, images, a podcast episode, and multiple stories.
- [01:38] What Eric’s ideal team would look like, including up to 50 people!
- [02:23] Channels Eric would target, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- [03:06] Tips for implementing these ideas using the resources you have available to you.
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...