In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune in as we answer all these questions and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Ideal Content Cadence (If We Had Unlimited Resources).
- [00:37] Neil’s ideal daily content cadence, including blog posts, long-form video, images, a podcast episode, and multiple stories.
- [01:38] What Eric’s ideal team would look like, including up to 50 people!
- [02:23] Channels Eric would target, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- [03:06] Tips for implementing these ideas using the resources you have available to you.
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...