In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune in as we answer all these questions and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Ideal Content Cadence (If We Had Unlimited Resources).
- [00:37] Neil’s ideal daily content cadence, including blog posts, long-form video, images, a podcast episode, and multiple stories.
- [01:38] What Eric’s ideal team would look like, including up to 50 people!
- [02:23] Channels Eric would target, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- [03:06] Tips for implementing these ideas using the resources you have available to you.
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...