In episode #2309, we look at the importance of storytelling in marketing. It may be the oldest, but it’s still the most effective marketing strategy. Today we break down what makes it so effective and how to use it most effectively. Tune in for a few examples of good storytelling and resources to deepen your knowledge on the topic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: The importance of storytelling in marketing.
- [00:27] The effectiveness of the age-old marketing technique: storytelling.
- [00:53] How to use storytelling effectively.
- [01:28] Examples of effective storytelling.
- [02:38] The frameworks of good storytelling.
- [03:43] Check out neilpatel.com/about for an example of storytelling for B2B.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Pixar Storytelling: https://www.amazon.com/Pixar-Storytelling-Effective-Pixars-Greatest/dp/1717736408
- Storyworthy: https://www.amazon.com/Storyworthy-Engage-Persuade-through-Storytelling/dp/1608685489
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...