In episode #2309, we look at the importance of storytelling in marketing. It may be the oldest, but it’s still the most effective marketing strategy. Today we break down what makes it so effective and how to use it most effectively. Tune in for a few examples of good storytelling and resources to deepen your knowledge on the topic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: The importance of storytelling in marketing.
- [00:27] The effectiveness of the age-old marketing technique: storytelling.
- [00:53] How to use storytelling effectively.
- [01:28] Examples of effective storytelling.
- [02:38] The frameworks of good storytelling.
- [03:43] Check out neilpatel.com/about for an example of storytelling for B2B.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Pixar Storytelling: https://www.amazon.com/Pixar-Storytelling-Effective-Pixars-Greatest/dp/1717736408
- Storyworthy: https://www.amazon.com/Storyworthy-Engage-Persuade-through-Storytelling/dp/1608685489
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...