In episode #1568, we talk about the important tools we use to run the Marketing School podcast! Consistently putting out content is very important for successful podcasting, but having the right tools will help you maximize every minute spent behind the mic. Tune in and hear the tools we use relating to stats, repurposing, recording, SEO, analytics, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Important Tools to Run the Marketing School Podcast.
- [00:35] Libsyn gives us stats, hosting, and allows us to post to different places.
- [01:03] Using Zoom to record video, connect to guests, and repurpose content.
- [01:24] We use Heil PR 40 mics and Scarlett Focusrite mixers.
- [02:13] Submitting text and audio to Rev for transcriptions and SEO.
- [02:26] Spotify and Chartable: Tools for ranking and analytics.
- [03:09] Using IFTTT and Zapier for automatic sharing.
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...