In episode #1568, we talk about the important tools we use to run the Marketing School podcast! Consistently putting out content is very important for successful podcasting, but having the right tools will help you maximize every minute spent behind the mic. Tune in and hear the tools we use relating to stats, repurposing, recording, SEO, analytics, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Important Tools to Run the Marketing School Podcast.
- [00:35] Libsyn gives us stats, hosting, and allows us to post to different places.
- [01:03] Using Zoom to record video, connect to guests, and repurpose content.
- [01:24] We use Heil PR 40 mics and Scarlett Focusrite mixers.
- [02:13] Submitting text and audio to Rev for transcriptions and SEO.
- [02:26] Spotify and Chartable: Tools for ranking and analytics.
- [03:09] Using IFTTT and Zapier for automatic sharing.
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...
In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so hig...