In episode #1786, we talk about the key ingredient in marketing! No matter who you are and what you do, building a brand takes time, especially something sustainable. We have learned over years in the game that the only way to build things is slowly and patiently, so tune in to hear all about how you can find success doing the simple things well, over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Ingredient in Marketing.
- [00:29] The key ingredient to marketing is patience!
- [01:33] Focusing on delayed gratification and resilience to stay the course.
- [03:16] Adding tweaks and experiments to your strategies to constantly improve.
- [03:34] Things do not often work out the way you want or hope!
- [04:04] Good SEO takes time to fine-tune in order to reap the rewards.
- [04:20] Patience is the thing that will help you beat out your competition!
- [05:14] That’s it!
- [05:18] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...