In episode #1786, we talk about the key ingredient in marketing! No matter who you are and what you do, building a brand takes time, especially something sustainable. We have learned over years in the game that the only way to build things is slowly and patiently, so tune in to hear all about how you can find success doing the simple things well, over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Ingredient in Marketing.
- [00:29] The key ingredient to marketing is patience!
- [01:33] Focusing on delayed gratification and resilience to stay the course.
- [03:16] Adding tweaks and experiments to your strategies to constantly improve.
- [03:34] Things do not often work out the way you want or hope!
- [04:04] Good SEO takes time to fine-tune in order to reap the rewards.
- [04:20] Patience is the thing that will help you beat out your competition!
- [05:14] That’s it!
- [05:18] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...