In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression. Tune in as we discuss what makes an ad successful and the one key ingredient that makes the magic happen!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Key Ingredient to Successful Ads.
- [00:25] Why your creative team is so important for unique and impactful ads.
- [02:35] Examples of some of our favorite ads.
- [01:48] The structure required for successful ads.
- [03:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:05] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [03:13] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...