In episode #1884, Neil and Eric talk about the number one sign that it’s time to update your content. By the time most of us identify content decay it’s already too late. Learn how to proactively stay on top of your content using minimal effort and maximum efficiency. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Sign That Tells You It’s Time to Update Your Content.
- [00:40] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:40] How to be proactive in preventing content decay.
- [01:51] The top reason for regularly updating your content.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...