In episode #1884, Neil and Eric talk about the number one sign that it’s time to update your content. By the time most of us identify content decay it’s already too late. Learn how to proactively stay on top of your content using minimal effort and maximum efficiency. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Sign That Tells You It’s Time to Update Your Content.
- [00:40] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:40] How to be proactive in preventing content decay.
- [01:51] The top reason for regularly updating your content.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1984, Neil and Eric talk about why organic social may matter more than any of our services. If you want to seamlessly communicate with your customers, then organic social...
In episode #1983, Neil and Eric talk about which meetings to cut from your week to improve your focus. We’ve all had those meetings where we don’t understand why we had to be there. Tune in to lea...
In episode #1982, Neil and Eric talk about 7 reasons why accountability to cultural values matters. Your cultural values can cover a range of behaviors, but it’s often most effective when you keep t...