In episode #1884, Neil and Eric talk about the number one sign that it’s time to update your content. By the time most of us identify content decay it’s already too late. Learn how to proactively stay on top of your content using minimal effort and maximum efficiency. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Sign That Tells You It’s Time to Update Your Content.
- [00:40] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:40] How to be proactive in preventing content decay.
- [01:51] The top reason for regularly updating your content.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...