In episode #1884, Neil and Eric talk about the number one sign that it’s time to update your content. By the time most of us identify content decay it’s already too late. Learn how to proactively stay on top of your content using minimal effort and maximum efficiency. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Sign That Tells You It’s Time to Update Your Content.
- [00:40] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:40] How to be proactive in preventing content decay.
- [01:51] The top reason for regularly updating your content.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...