In episode #1884, Neil and Eric talk about the number one sign that it’s time to update your content. By the time most of us identify content decay it’s already too late. Learn how to proactively stay on top of your content using minimal effort and maximum efficiency. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Key Sign That Tells You It’s Time to Update Your Content.
- [00:40] Use the ClickFlow Content Decay feature.
- [01:40] How to be proactive in preventing content decay.
- [01:51] The top reason for regularly updating your content.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Join our next live event from 7-9 November: Growth Accelerator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...