In episode #916, we discuss the key to marketing. Tune in to hear what makes us so successful.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Key to Marketing!
- [00:35] The key is consistency.
- [01:00] We not only talk about an omni-channel approach, we use it ourselves every day.
- [01:25] The people who are best at marketing have a focused message.
- [02:01] We have never missed one day of recording Marketing School.
- [02:25] Though we are not the smartest or richest, we are successful because we are consistent.
- [02:36] We figured out what we loved, so it makes it easy to remain consistent.
- [03:40] When we wake up in the morning, we are happy.
- [04:22] The goal of life should not be to make money, but to find something you enjoy doing.
- [04:30] That’s all for today!
- [04:39] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...