In episode #1250, we go over all the latest business trends to guide your marketing in the new year. There are a lot of things going on in the business world that we do want to call out because these trends will certainly affect how you do your marketing. We cover important trends such as understanding the pitfalls of raising capital, why a strong brand is so effective for your business, the concept of purchasing web properties, and which marketing strategies to use as everything starts getting more expensive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Latest Business Trends That Will Guide Your Marketing.
- [00:48] Understanding the good and bad of raising capital for your business.
- [02:11] Building a strong brand: leveraging influencers and the omnichannel approach.
- [03:41] Capitalizing on under-utilized web properties, arbitraging your way to better results.
- [04:52] How to stay competitive as marketing prices skyrocket: AB testing and conversation optimization.
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...