In episode #1250, we go over all the latest business trends to guide your marketing in the new year. There are a lot of things going on in the business world that we do want to call out because these trends will certainly affect how you do your marketing. We cover important trends such as understanding the pitfalls of raising capital, why a strong brand is so effective for your business, the concept of purchasing web properties, and which marketing strategies to use as everything starts getting more expensive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Latest Business Trends That Will Guide Your Marketing.
- [00:48] Understanding the good and bad of raising capital for your business.
- [02:11] Building a strong brand: leveraging influencers and the omnichannel approach.
- [03:41] Capitalizing on under-utilized web properties, arbitraging your way to better results.
- [04:52] How to stay competitive as marketing prices skyrocket: AB testing and conversation optimization.
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...