In episode #2127, Neil and Eric talk about The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs that was put forth by Andrew Chen. Tune to get an overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs, what it means for marketing, and why you should continue to use methods like banner ads despite a decrease in clickthroughs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- [00:24] An overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs put forth by Andrew Chen.
- [01:21] What The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs means for marketing.
- [02:24] Why being fast and flexible is key.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andrew Chen
- The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...