In episode #2127, Neil and Eric talk about The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs that was put forth by Andrew Chen. Tune to get an overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs, what it means for marketing, and why you should continue to use methods like banner ads despite a decrease in clickthroughs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- [00:24] An overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs put forth by Andrew Chen.
- [01:21] What The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs means for marketing.
- [02:24] Why being fast and flexible is key.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andrew Chen
- The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...