In episode #2127, Neil and Eric talk about The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs that was put forth by Andrew Chen. Tune to get an overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs, what it means for marketing, and why you should continue to use methods like banner ads despite a decrease in clickthroughs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- [00:24] An overview of The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs put forth by Andrew Chen.
- [01:21] What The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs means for marketing.
- [02:24] Why being fast and flexible is key.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Andrew Chen
- The Law of Shitty Clickthroughs.
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....