In episode #591, Eric and Neil discuss the secret to engaging your customers in order to produce greater revenue. Tune in to hear the main thing you can do to generate sales.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Little Known Secret to Generating More Revenue From Every Customer
- [00:54] When you first sign up with Intercom, they have a great on-boarding email.
- [01:35] On-boarding is the biggest lever you can pull to generate more revenue.
- [01:53] When you buy a meal at McDonalds, they are always upselling (Fries? Super size?)
- [02:22] Upsell or downsell when people are checking out.
- [03:12] The upsell could be a software that does the work for you.
- [03:32] Your solution should be both speed and automation.
- [03:49] Dotcom Secrets is a great book about upselling and on-boarding.
- [04:05] Eric recommends Appcues, a cheaper option, or Intercom, which is known for their chat feature.
- [04:34] On-boarding isn’t just the first week, it’s about keeping customers engaged.
- [05:03] Customers who are successfully on-boarded are more likely to buy products and services.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:42] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....