In episode #851, we discuss why the majority of your customers won’t come from marketing. Tune in to hear where these customers are coming from.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Majority of Your Customers Won’t Come From Marketing (It Will Come From This)
- [00:50] Create a good product or service and you will gain customers from word of mouth.
- [02:01] People talk about Tesla because it’s like driving a computer. It’s sleek, new, and exciting. This gives them great word of mouth advertising.
- [03:10] They recently announced a new product.
- [03:22] That was enough marketing for them. The buzz has already begun.
- [03:40] Surface advertises a ton, but They don’t have to spend as much on marketing because people like them.
- [04:45] They love to use celebrity marketing to do the talking for them.
- [05:05] Be remarkable and people will talk about you.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...