In episode #851, we discuss why the majority of your customers won’t come from marketing. Tune in to hear where these customers are coming from.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Majority of Your Customers Won’t Come From Marketing (It Will Come From This)
- [00:50] Create a good product or service and you will gain customers from word of mouth.
- [02:01] People talk about Tesla because it’s like driving a computer. It’s sleek, new, and exciting. This gives them great word of mouth advertising.
- [03:10] They recently announced a new product.
- [03:22] That was enough marketing for them. The buzz has already begun.
- [03:40] Surface advertises a ton, but They don’t have to spend as much on marketing because people like them.
- [04:45] They love to use celebrity marketing to do the talking for them.
- [05:05] Be remarkable and people will talk about you.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...