In episode #851, we discuss why the majority of your customers won’t come from marketing. Tune in to hear where these customers are coming from.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Majority of Your Customers Won’t Come From Marketing (It Will Come From This)
- [00:50] Create a good product or service and you will gain customers from word of mouth.
- [02:01] People talk about Tesla because it’s like driving a computer. It’s sleek, new, and exciting. This gives them great word of mouth advertising.
- [03:10] They recently announced a new product.
- [03:22] That was enough marketing for them. The buzz has already begun.
- [03:40] Surface advertises a ton, but They don’t have to spend as much on marketing because people like them.
- [04:45] They love to use celebrity marketing to do the talking for them.
- [05:05] Be remarkable and people will talk about you.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...