In episode #851, we discuss why the majority of your customers won’t come from marketing. Tune in to hear where these customers are coming from.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Majority of Your Customers Won’t Come From Marketing (It Will Come From This)
- [00:50] Create a good product or service and you will gain customers from word of mouth.
- [02:01] People talk about Tesla because it’s like driving a computer. It’s sleek, new, and exciting. This gives them great word of mouth advertising.
- [03:10] They recently announced a new product.
- [03:22] That was enough marketing for them. The buzz has already begun.
- [03:40] Surface advertises a ton, but They don’t have to spend as much on marketing because people like them.
- [04:45] They love to use celebrity marketing to do the talking for them.
- [05:05] Be remarkable and people will talk about you.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...