In episode #1791, we talk about what makes NFTs interesting from a marketing standpoint and why Eric likes to collect Cryptopunks. NFTs are here to stay because they have enabled the digitization of scarcity. Scarcity is interesting to marketers because it creates demand and the chances are high that scarce things will go up in value over time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Marketing Behind Cryptopunks (And Why Eric Buys Them).
- [00:47] Scarcity, authenticity, and the value proposition of NFTs.
- [02:04] Jumping in on a price dip in a technology that is here to stay.
- [03:09] Being ready to accept that the value might drop to zero.
- [04:32] What makes coins like Bitcoin and Dogecoin appealing.
- [05:15] That is it for today!
- [05:16] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...