In episode #640, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing tactic you need to master this year. Tune in to hear what one tactic you should be leveraging.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Marketing Tactic You Must Master in 2018
- [00:33] Surprise: it’s branding!
- [00:49] Neil recently performed a survey to discover what causes people to engage with his brand.
- [00:57] He made sure it was an open-ended survey.
- [01:05] The answers were either that they saw him at a conference or watched his videos.
- [01:55] The reason Eric and Neil simulcast their podcasts on video is because people enjoy and engage with the videos more.
- [02:14] Even though it costs more upfront, it will pay off financially in the long run.
- [03:00] The market is very fragmented right now; the way people market and engage with content varies.
- [03:38] Make sure that you spread your content across the many different social media platforms, because you will reach different people on each one.
- [04:35] There are a lot of websites that get a lot of traffic, but bring in little revenue; so, Neil’s company has been buying them out in order to pick up the traffic.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...