In episode #640, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing tactic you need to master this year. Tune in to hear what one tactic you should be leveraging.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Marketing Tactic You Must Master in 2018
- [00:33] Surprise: it’s branding!
- [00:49] Neil recently performed a survey to discover what causes people to engage with his brand.
- [00:57] He made sure it was an open-ended survey.
- [01:05] The answers were either that they saw him at a conference or watched his videos.
- [01:55] The reason Eric and Neil simulcast their podcasts on video is because people enjoy and engage with the videos more.
- [02:14] Even though it costs more upfront, it will pay off financially in the long run.
- [03:00] The market is very fragmented right now; the way people market and engage with content varies.
- [03:38] Make sure that you spread your content across the many different social media platforms, because you will reach different people on each one.
- [04:35] There are a lot of websites that get a lot of traffic, but bring in little revenue; so, Neil’s company has been buying them out in order to pick up the traffic.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...