In episode #640, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing tactic you need to master this year. Tune in to hear what one tactic you should be leveraging.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Marketing Tactic You Must Master in 2018
- [00:33] Surprise: it’s branding!
- [00:49] Neil recently performed a survey to discover what causes people to engage with his brand.
- [00:57] He made sure it was an open-ended survey.
- [01:05] The answers were either that they saw him at a conference or watched his videos.
- [01:55] The reason Eric and Neil simulcast their podcasts on video is because people enjoy and engage with the videos more.
- [02:14] Even though it costs more upfront, it will pay off financially in the long run.
- [03:00] The market is very fragmented right now; the way people market and engage with content varies.
- [03:38] Make sure that you spread your content across the many different social media platforms, because you will reach different people on each one.
- [04:35] There are a lot of websites that get a lot of traffic, but bring in little revenue; so, Neil’s company has been buying them out in order to pick up the traffic.
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....