In Episode #311, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing tasks they do daily. Tune in to know what Eric and Neil do every day and how these habits contribute to their success.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: The Marketing Tasks Eric and Neil Do Every Day
- 00:36 – The big thing that Neil does is post on social media
- 00:49 – Neil also responds to comments from Social Web and Social Profiles
- 00:59 – Neil looks into Google Console to track posts that are declining in views and clicks
- 01:07 – He will then update those posts and content and they will go back to where they were
- 01:27 – Eric is trying to work on the business more
- 01:44 – Eric is working on creating content
- 01:58 – Eric also checks his Google Console and track his posts’ ranking
- 02:33 – You do NOT have to do exactly what Eric and Neil are doing
- 02:35 – Eric also has a lot of one-on-one time with the team to see where he can help
- 02:48 – Eric checks the interns campaigns and coaches them if needed
- 03:09 – Neil reads marketing blogs and keeps himself updated on the industry trends
- 03:15 – Neil also responds to Quora’s questions
- 03:54 – The biggest hack for Eric is listening to marketing podcasts daily
- 04:04 – Eric recommends listening to Growth Everywhere and Digital Marketing Podcast
- 04:21 – There’s so much consumption you can do but you need to produce, too
- 04:48 – Eric and Neil both try to continue to level up and build a flywheel that continues to go
- 05:12 – Build all the pieces, hire the right people, put in the right processes and start to build the flywheel
- 05:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Keep yourself updated in the industry that you’re in.
- Tracking your post’s analytics does not have to be done daily, but needs to be checked constantly to assess if you need to update.
- Learning is useless without application.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...