In episode #2010, we talk about how you should respond to the fact that the markets are crashing. At the end of the day, markets pull back after crashing. If you can keep this in mind then you can use recessions as a chance to take advantage while others are fearful. Tune in to hear how you can steer your business through the recession and come out even stronger on the back end.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Markets Are Crashing. What To Do About It.
- [01:22] The value of thinking long-term in a crashing market.
- [02:08] Being greedy while others are fearful.
- [03:37] Perceiving the current environment as a sale.
- [03:50] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...