In episode #2010, we talk about how you should respond to the fact that the markets are crashing. At the end of the day, markets pull back after crashing. If you can keep this in mind then you can use recessions as a chance to take advantage while others are fearful. Tune in to hear how you can steer your business through the recession and come out even stronger on the back end.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Markets Are Crashing. What To Do About It.
- [01:22] The value of thinking long-term in a crashing market.
- [02:08] Being greedy while others are fearful.
- [03:37] Perceiving the current environment as a sale.
- [03:50] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...