In episode #2010, we talk about how you should respond to the fact that the markets are crashing. At the end of the day, markets pull back after crashing. If you can keep this in mind then you can use recessions as a chance to take advantage while others are fearful. Tune in to hear how you can steer your business through the recession and come out even stronger on the back end.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Markets Are Crashing. What To Do About It.
- [01:22] The value of thinking long-term in a crashing market.
- [02:08] Being greedy while others are fearful.
- [03:37] Perceiving the current environment as a sale.
- [03:50] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...