In episode #2010, we talk about how you should respond to the fact that the markets are crashing. At the end of the day, markets pull back after crashing. If you can keep this in mind then you can use recessions as a chance to take advantage while others are fearful. Tune in to hear how you can steer your business through the recession and come out even stronger on the back end.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Markets Are Crashing. What To Do About It.
- [01:22] The value of thinking long-term in a crashing market.
- [02:08] Being greedy while others are fearful.
- [03:37] Perceiving the current environment as a sale.
- [03:50] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...