In episode #1559, for part three of our hiring series, we share the most cost-effective way to onboard new hires. The processes you take new employees through in their first weeks at their new job play such a vital role in the contributions they can make to your company as time moves on. Apply the skills we share today and get ready to experience the long term benefits!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Cost-Effective Way to Onboard New Hires.
- [00:39] Having an interviewee say yes to your hiring offer is just the beginning.
- [00:58] Giving a new employee a list of company practices.
- [01:36] Documenting everything internally and using that data to onboard people.
- [03:36] Giving new employees a buddy and making videos for them to watch.
- [04:24] Using a ‘no action period’ to fully indoctrinate new employees.
- [05:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: