In episode #711, Eric and Neil discuss exceptional marketing campaigns. Tune in to find out who are the best marketers in the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Most Exceptional Marketing Campaign in 2018
- [00:48] Neil loves Billy Gene’s videos.
- [01:22] Neil thought his “Wolf of Wall Street” themed video was so effective.
- [01:50] Eric prefers Grant Cardone.
- [02:25] Eric once watched an hour and a half interview with Grant and he liked it because he was emotional and honest.
- [03:43] Tai Lopez also does a good job of leveraging lifestyle marketing.
- [04:05] Grant Cardone has multiple shows.
- [04:15] He is a great example of consistency and quality.
- [04:35] Billy Gene and Grant Cardone are neck and neck when it comes to leveraging lifestyle marketing.
- [05:00] Look at their techniques and see what you can learn from them.
- [06:22] Look at their campaigns and see if you can borrow strategies and apply them to your business in a way that works for your brand.
- [06:40] If someone’s marketing tactics rub you the wrong way, don’t dismiss them; see what you can learn.
- [07:21] That’s all for today!
- [07:26] If you are interested in getting a software bundle from Eric and Neil, tweet at Eric and let them know!
- [07:45] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...