In episode #1180, we are talking about the most important Google Analytics report, other than goal-tracking. Spoiler alert! It’s cohort reports! We talk about how useful these can be to your business and the basics of starting to utilize the data they provide. Tune in to give your marketing the edge it deserves!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Important Google Analytics Report, Other than Goal-Tracking.
- [00:37] Apart from goal-tracking, the cohort analysis is so important!
- [00:51] What you can see in these reports by just changing the duration of the period.
- [02:02] The different ways that cohort analysis can be used.
- [02:15] Learning how to read a cohort chart; the two main ways to read them.
- [03:04] The flow of a cohort chart and the basic directions you want the numbers to go!
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...