In episode #1180, we are talking about the most important Google Analytics report, other than goal-tracking. Spoiler alert! It’s cohort reports! We talk about how useful these can be to your business and the basics of starting to utilize the data they provide. Tune in to give your marketing the edge it deserves!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Important Google Analytics Report, Other than Goal-Tracking.
- [00:37] Apart from goal-tracking, the cohort analysis is so important!
- [00:51] What you can see in these reports by just changing the duration of the period.
- [02:02] The different ways that cohort analysis can be used.
- [02:15] Learning how to read a cohort chart; the two main ways to read them.
- [03:04] The flow of a cohort chart and the basic directions you want the numbers to go!
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...