In episode #1180, we are talking about the most important Google Analytics report, other than goal-tracking. Spoiler alert! It’s cohort reports! We talk about how useful these can be to your business and the basics of starting to utilize the data they provide. Tune in to give your marketing the edge it deserves!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Important Google Analytics Report, Other than Goal-Tracking.
- [00:37] Apart from goal-tracking, the cohort analysis is so important!
- [00:51] What you can see in these reports by just changing the duration of the period.
- [02:02] The different ways that cohort analysis can be used.
- [02:15] Learning how to read a cohort chart; the two main ways to read them.
- [03:04] The flow of a cohort chart and the basic directions you want the numbers to go!
- [03:12] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...