One of the biggest challenges of conducting effective marketing is that it can be virtually impossible to be certain which of your methods are getting you positive results. Today on the show, we get together with Sam Parr, Founder of The Hustle and host of the podcast My First Million, to discuss what he’s learned about impactful marketing and why growing a podcast following is so challenging. We discuss the challenges of marketing across different mediums, as well as effective strategies for increasing your reach and creating exceptional content. Tune in for a special episode brought to you by Leveling Up Live on how to grow your podcast, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s episode is brought to you by Leveling Up Live, learn more at https://live.levelingup.com/.
- [00:35] Get to know Sam Parr and his podcast called My First Million.
- [00:55] Learn about The Hustle, a daily business email that is read by over a million people every day.
- [01:32] Why building a podcast following has been one of the hardest things Sam has ever had to grow.
- [04:51] Learn about the HubSpot Podcast Network and what it’s been like for Sam being a part of it.
- [06:10] An overview of what it takes to become famous on Twitter.
- [06:18] How Sam helped retired NHL player, Chris Pronger, grow his Twitter following exponentially.
- [10:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [10:37] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...