One of the biggest challenges of conducting effective marketing is that it can be virtually impossible to be certain which of your methods are getting you positive results. Today on the show, we get together with Sam Parr, Founder of The Hustle and host of the podcast My First Million, to discuss what he’s learned about impactful marketing and why growing a podcast following is so challenging. We discuss the challenges of marketing across different mediums, as well as effective strategies for increasing your reach and creating exceptional content. Tune in for a special episode brought to you by Leveling Up Live on how to grow your podcast, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s episode is brought to you by Leveling Up Live, learn more at https://live.levelingup.com/.
- [00:35] Get to know Sam Parr and his podcast called My First Million.
- [00:55] Learn about The Hustle, a daily business email that is read by over a million people every day.
- [01:32] Why building a podcast following has been one of the hardest things Sam has ever had to grow.
- [04:51] Learn about the HubSpot Podcast Network and what it’s been like for Sam being a part of it.
- [06:10] An overview of what it takes to become famous on Twitter.
- [06:18] How Sam helped retired NHL player, Chris Pronger, grow his Twitter following exponentially.
- [10:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [10:37] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...