In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more effective. Tune in to hear the best strategies for engaging with large corporations and how to get hold of their email addresses!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Successful Cold Email That We’ve Written.
- [00:33] A while ago we talked about Dean Jackson’s 9-word email.
- [00:42] What the 9-word email comprises and an example of how it works.
- [01:06] How this email drives engagement by evoking curiosity and examples of success.
- [01:39] Be wary of overcomplicating your marketing and sales emails.
- [01:53] Why you might consider emailing large corporations and how to get hold of their details.
- [02:01] Advice for phrasing these emails to be concise and effective.
- [02:43] Hear about the time we reached out to the CEO of Zynga.
- [03:12] Find out what people are interested in and use that as your best angle.
- [03:32] Why it’s a good idea to reach out to people when they’re in a tight spot.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...