In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more effective. Tune in to hear the best strategies for engaging with large corporations and how to get hold of their email addresses!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Successful Cold Email That We’ve Written.
- [00:33] A while ago we talked about Dean Jackson’s 9-word email.
- [00:42] What the 9-word email comprises and an example of how it works.
- [01:06] How this email drives engagement by evoking curiosity and examples of success.
- [01:39] Be wary of overcomplicating your marketing and sales emails.
- [01:53] Why you might consider emailing large corporations and how to get hold of their details.
- [02:01] Advice for phrasing these emails to be concise and effective.
- [02:43] Hear about the time we reached out to the CEO of Zynga.
- [03:12] Find out what people are interested in and use that as your best angle.
- [03:32] Why it’s a good idea to reach out to people when they’re in a tight spot.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...