In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more effective. Tune in to hear the best strategies for engaging with large corporations and how to get hold of their email addresses!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most Successful Cold Email That We’ve Written.
- [00:33] A while ago we talked about Dean Jackson’s 9-word email.
- [00:42] What the 9-word email comprises and an example of how it works.
- [01:06] How this email drives engagement by evoking curiosity and examples of success.
- [01:39] Be wary of overcomplicating your marketing and sales emails.
- [01:53] Why you might consider emailing large corporations and how to get hold of their details.
- [02:01] Advice for phrasing these emails to be concise and effective.
- [02:43] Hear about the time we reached out to the CEO of Zynga.
- [03:12] Find out what people are interested in and use that as your best angle.
- [03:32] Why it’s a good idea to reach out to people when they’re in a tight spot.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...