In episode #1130, we discuss what makes a successful marketer. Tune in to hear the traits of the most successful marketers in the business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: What Makes a Successful Marketer
- [00:30] Eric thinks the most successful marketers are entrepreneurial.
- [00:39] They get things done and figure out things on their own.
- [00:49] Neil thinks the most successful marketers for large corporations tend to be very data-oriented.
- [00:58] The best marketers for smaller companies tend to be creative and scrappy, because they have fewer resources.
- [01:54] Neil looks for go-getter’s with good ideas.
- [02:17] Eric also wants someone who can figure things out on their own.
- [02:55] The more successful people take on more and create less work for others.
- [03:41] It’s important to have someone who creates great processes.
- [04:10] David Kim from HubSpot started out as an intern and was a quick learner.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...