In episode #1130, we discuss what makes a successful marketer. Tune in to hear the traits of the most successful marketers in the business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: What Makes a Successful Marketer
- [00:30] Eric thinks the most successful marketers are entrepreneurial.
- [00:39] They get things done and figure out things on their own.
- [00:49] Neil thinks the most successful marketers for large corporations tend to be very data-oriented.
- [00:58] The best marketers for smaller companies tend to be creative and scrappy, because they have fewer resources.
- [01:54] Neil looks for go-getter’s with good ideas.
- [02:17] Eric also wants someone who can figure things out on their own.
- [02:55] The more successful people take on more and create less work for others.
- [03:41] It’s important to have someone who creates great processes.
- [04:10] David Kim from HubSpot started out as an intern and was a quick learner.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...