In episode #1103, we discuss habits that contribute to success. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to ensure your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Habits That Contribute to Success
- [00:45] The most successful people take time to think.
- [00:55] Block out time just to strategize and contemplate your business.
- [02:05] Neil blocks out time for himself, but finds that the problem with this approach is that it doesn’t work for startups and small businesses.
- [02:38] Successful people find an opportunity and leverage it quickly.
- [03:20] Go after a big market and execute quickly.
- [03:40] Focus and be passionate about what you do.
- [04:05] Sitting down and thinking won’t work if you don’t have financial success first.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...