In episode #1103, we discuss habits that contribute to success. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to ensure your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Habits That Contribute to Success
- [00:45] The most successful people take time to think.
- [00:55] Block out time just to strategize and contemplate your business.
- [02:05] Neil blocks out time for himself, but finds that the problem with this approach is that it doesn’t work for startups and small businesses.
- [02:38] Successful people find an opportunity and leverage it quickly.
- [03:20] Go after a big market and execute quickly.
- [03:40] Focus and be passionate about what you do.
- [04:05] Sitting down and thinking won’t work if you don’t have financial success first.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...