In episode #1103, we discuss habits that contribute to success. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to ensure your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Habits That Contribute to Success
- [00:45] The most successful people take time to think.
- [00:55] Block out time just to strategize and contemplate your business.
- [02:05] Neil blocks out time for himself, but finds that the problem with this approach is that it doesn’t work for startups and small businesses.
- [02:38] Successful people find an opportunity and leverage it quickly.
- [03:20] Go after a big market and execute quickly.
- [03:40] Focus and be passionate about what you do.
- [04:05] Sitting down and thinking won’t work if you don’t have financial success first.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...