In episode #1103, we discuss habits that contribute to success. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to ensure your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Habits That Contribute to Success
- [00:45] The most successful people take time to think.
- [00:55] Block out time just to strategize and contemplate your business.
- [02:05] Neil blocks out time for himself, but finds that the problem with this approach is that it doesn’t work for startups and small businesses.
- [02:38] Successful people find an opportunity and leverage it quickly.
- [03:20] Go after a big market and execute quickly.
- [03:40] Focus and be passionate about what you do.
- [04:05] Sitting down and thinking won’t work if you don’t have financial success first.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...