In episode #1103, we discuss habits that contribute to success. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to ensure your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Habits That Contribute to Success
- [00:45] The most successful people take time to think.
- [00:55] Block out time just to strategize and contemplate your business.
- [02:05] Neil blocks out time for himself, but finds that the problem with this approach is that it doesn’t work for startups and small businesses.
- [02:38] Successful people find an opportunity and leverage it quickly.
- [03:20] Go after a big market and execute quickly.
- [03:40] Focus and be passionate about what you do.
- [04:05] Sitting down and thinking won’t work if you don’t have financial success first.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....