In episode #739, Eric and Neil discuss news ways to do Competitive Analysis. Tune in to hear about new techniques.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The New Way to Do Competitive Analysis
- [00:38] Facebook is a great way to do competitive analysis.
- [00:55] There is a sidebar on Facebook ads that says “info and ads” that will show you all the ads someone is running.
- [01:11] You can put a pixel on your website, build an audience, and use tools like SimilarWeb to see who you share an audience with.
- [01:40] Make sure when doing CA, that the audience is similar to yours.
- [02:32] The idea behind using the new FB ads feature is more transparency.
- [03:00] Instead of having to come up with ideas from scratch, you can use other’s ads to show your clients what’s out there and build a campaign from there.
- [03:24] That’s all for today!
- [03:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...