In episode #739, Eric and Neil discuss news ways to do Competitive Analysis. Tune in to hear about new techniques.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The New Way to Do Competitive Analysis
- [00:38] Facebook is a great way to do competitive analysis.
- [00:55] There is a sidebar on Facebook ads that says “info and ads” that will show you all the ads someone is running.
- [01:11] You can put a pixel on your website, build an audience, and use tools like SimilarWeb to see who you share an audience with.
- [01:40] Make sure when doing CA, that the audience is similar to yours.
- [02:32] The idea behind using the new FB ads feature is more transparency.
- [03:00] Instead of having to come up with ideas from scratch, you can use other’s ads to show your clients what’s out there and build a campaign from there.
- [03:24] That’s all for today!
- [03:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #808, Eric and Neil discuss their early failures. Tune in to hear what not to do if you want long-term success....
In episode #807, Eric and Neil discuss the best alternative to Facebook Ads. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to grow your business....
In episode #806, Eric and Neil discuss whether you should start podcasting. Tune in to hear if you are the right kind of person for a podcast....