In episode #894, we discuss the best conversion hack. Tune in to hear how you can turn visitors into leads.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Hack to Converting Visitors into Leads
- [00:38] The company Groove had a business called, “Crew”. Crew had a quiz called, “How Much to Make an App?”
- [01:00] Quizzes tend to increase conversions.
- [01:20] The Ask Method is about the method of uses questions and quizzes to increase sales.
- [02:15] Try Lead Quizzes and Outgrow to create quizzes.
- [02:32] Make sure your questions provide value to your visitors.
- [02:52] When it comes to leads, there are various ways to follow up.
- [03:05] Eric uses email to follow up.
- [03:32] Neil likes to schedule phone calls with leads.
- [03:48] That’s all for today!
- [03:51] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...