In episode #894, we discuss the best conversion hack. Tune in to hear how you can turn visitors into leads.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Hack to Converting Visitors into Leads
- [00:38] The company Groove had a business called, “Crew”. Crew had a quiz called, “How Much to Make an App?”
- [01:00] Quizzes tend to increase conversions.
- [01:20] The Ask Method is about the method of uses questions and quizzes to increase sales.
- [02:15] Try Lead Quizzes and Outgrow to create quizzes.
- [02:32] Make sure your questions provide value to your visitors.
- [02:52] When it comes to leads, there are various ways to follow up.
- [03:05] Eric uses email to follow up.
- [03:32] Neil likes to schedule phone calls with leads.
- [03:48] That’s all for today!
- [03:51] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content....
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective....
In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage....