In episode #894, we discuss the best conversion hack. Tune in to hear how you can turn visitors into leads.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Hack to Converting Visitors into Leads
- [00:38] The company Groove had a business called, “Crew”. Crew had a quiz called, “How Much to Make an App?”
- [01:00] Quizzes tend to increase conversions.
- [01:20] The Ask Method is about the method of uses questions and quizzes to increase sales.
- [02:15] Try Lead Quizzes and Outgrow to create quizzes.
- [02:32] Make sure your questions provide value to your visitors.
- [02:52] When it comes to leads, there are various ways to follow up.
- [03:05] Eric uses email to follow up.
- [03:32] Neil likes to schedule phone calls with leads.
- [03:48] That’s all for today!
- [03:51] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...