In #781, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing channel you are taking for granted. Tune in to hear what you should be leveraging, but are probably neglecting.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Marketing Channel You Are Taking For Granted (But Shouldn’t)
- [00:35] The number one search engine in the world is Google.
- [00:45] The second search engine is YouTube.
- [01:45] YouTube can suck you in for hours without you realizing.
- [02:08] Neil recently sent an email out about whether he boosted others’ traffic.
- [02:20] He received thousands of replies and is responding to all of them.
- [02:45] Most of the respondents have said that Eric has, indeed, helped them boost their traffic with his podcast, videos, and blogs.
-  Based on their YouTube comments, Eric and Neil find they get a higher rate of interaction with YouTube.
- [03:45] Google is now putting more resources into YouTube.
- [04:22] If you are going to go on YouTube, upload the same content to Facebook and LinkedIn.
- [04:41] Include keywords in your title and description.
- [04:42] Make sure to upload a transcript (use Rev).
- [05:32] Eric has watched a Fortnite player for forty minutes; he finds it entertaining.
- [06:02] Growth Everywhere is rebranding to “Level Up”, in honor of Eric’s gamer background.
- [06:16] That’s all for today!
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...