In #781, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing channel you are taking for granted. Tune in to hear what you should be leveraging, but are probably neglecting.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Marketing Channel You Are Taking For Granted (But Shouldn’t)
- [00:35] The number one search engine in the world is Google.
- [00:45] The second search engine is YouTube.
- [01:45] YouTube can suck you in for hours without you realizing.
- [02:08] Neil recently sent an email out about whether he boosted others’ traffic.
- [02:20] He received thousands of replies and is responding to all of them.
- [02:45] Most of the respondents have said that Eric has, indeed, helped them boost their traffic with his podcast, videos, and blogs.
-  Based on their YouTube comments, Eric and Neil find they get a higher rate of interaction with YouTube.
- [03:45] Google is now putting more resources into YouTube.
- [04:22] If you are going to go on YouTube, upload the same content to Facebook and LinkedIn.
- [04:41] Include keywords in your title and description.
- [04:42] Make sure to upload a transcript (use Rev).
- [05:32] Eric has watched a Fortnite player for forty minutes; he finds it entertaining.
- [06:02] Growth Everywhere is rebranding to “Level Up”, in honor of Eric’s gamer background.
- [06:16] That’s all for today!
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...