In #781, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing channel you are taking for granted. Tune in to hear what you should be leveraging, but are probably neglecting.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Marketing Channel You Are Taking For Granted (But Shouldn’t)
- [00:35] The number one search engine in the world is Google.
- [00:45] The second search engine is YouTube.
- [01:45] YouTube can suck you in for hours without you realizing.
- [02:08] Neil recently sent an email out about whether he boosted others’ traffic.
- [02:20] He received thousands of replies and is responding to all of them.
- [02:45] Most of the respondents have said that Eric has, indeed, helped them boost their traffic with his podcast, videos, and blogs.
-  Based on their YouTube comments, Eric and Neil find they get a higher rate of interaction with YouTube.
- [03:45] Google is now putting more resources into YouTube.
- [04:22] If you are going to go on YouTube, upload the same content to Facebook and LinkedIn.
- [04:41] Include keywords in your title and description.
- [04:42] Make sure to upload a transcript (use Rev).
- [05:32] Eric has watched a Fortnite player for forty minutes; he finds it entertaining.
- [06:02] Growth Everywhere is rebranding to “Level Up”, in honor of Eric’s gamer background.
- [06:16] That’s all for today!
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...