In episode #912, we discuss the number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage. Tune in to hear which channel will benefit you most.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Marketing Channel You Have to Leverage
- [00:45] Omni-channel is the number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage.
- [01:10] The market is so flooded, that you have to have an omni-channel approach.
- [01:30] The content re-usage framework explains how to take on this approach.
- [02:00] Have a process to follow, it will make work and life easier.
- [02:15] Create processes for each type of marketing.
- [02:45] This is the way to create more quality content at scale.
- [03:00] Don’t be too rigid with your process.
- [03:10] Eric’s team is on YouTube, LinkedIn, podcasts, blogs, and social media posts.
- [03:27] Neil’s team leverages SEO, social media, podcasts, and paid ads.
- [04:02] We have to create a ton of content, so you will too.
- [04:30] The Google algorithm keeps changing and makes things extremely competitive.
- [05:15] You have to be more patient and persistent.
- [05:25] Speaking engagements get you fewer conversions than they used to.
- [06:04] That’s all for today!
- [06:08] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...