In episode #912, we discuss the number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage. Tune in to hear which channel will benefit you most.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Marketing Channel You Have to Leverage
- [00:45] Omni-channel is the number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage.
- [01:10] The market is so flooded, that you have to have an omni-channel approach.
- [01:30] The content re-usage framework explains how to take on this approach.
- [02:00] Have a process to follow, it will make work and life easier.
- [02:15] Create processes for each type of marketing.
- [02:45] This is the way to create more quality content at scale.
- [03:00] Don’t be too rigid with your process.
- [03:10] Eric’s team is on YouTube, LinkedIn, podcasts, blogs, and social media posts.
- [03:27] Neil’s team leverages SEO, social media, podcasts, and paid ads.
- [04:02] We have to create a ton of content, so you will too.
- [04:30] The Google algorithm keeps changing and makes things extremely competitive.
- [05:15] You have to be more patient and persistent.
- [05:25] Speaking engagements get you fewer conversions than they used to.
- [06:04] That’s all for today!
- [06:08] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....