In episode #718, Eric and Neil discuss the reason people don’t buy from your site. Tune in to hear what could be blocking your conversions.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Number 1 Reason People Don’t Buy From Your Site
- [00:52] 95-99% of visitors will not convert and this happens because your website is pitching too much and you are not answering objections.
- [01:23] If you don’t answer people’s objections, you are not going to increase your conversion rate.
- [01:36] Google Russell Brunson/Grant Cardone 10X speech.
- [01:45] As they pitch, they talk through objections.
- [02:32] This pitch created a buying frenzy.
- [02:48] Pamphlets were also put under people’s seats.
- [02:57] At Crazy Egg, they ended up hiring a company called Conversion Rate Experts.
- [03:06] They had an amazing consultant, John Jack.
- [03:22] John suggested they answer objections on their site; they followed his advice and conversion rates went up.
- [03:35] If you are not sure how to answer objections, survey your customers.
- [03:52] Look for the most common responses.
- [04:10] Crazy Egg has objection handling on their pricing page, checkout page, etc.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...