In episode #601, Eric and Neil discuss the one thing that Marketers tend to overlook. Tune in to hear what you might be neglecting in your business plan.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:The One Essential Thing That Most Marketers Miss
- [00:50] You can’t build something great without a great team.
- [01:22] Hiring and recruiting are the biggest marketing hacks out there, but people often don’t think about this.
- [01:41] Algorithms always change and it makes it hard to stay popular or “on top”.
- [02:20] It doesn’t matter what channel you’re marketing through, but rather your brand is most important.
- [02:41] Focus on providing an amazing customer experience.
- [02:48] Use Zappos as an example of great customer service,
- [03:51] The CEO of Priceline realized that at the end of the day, it was all about his team and the people that make up the company.
- [04:49] Who? Is a great book that will teach you about the psychology of team building.
- [05:04] Primal Branding is another good resource.
- [05:18] Instead of spending time and money on logo and image, spend the time with your customers.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...