In episode #601, Eric and Neil discuss the one thing that Marketers tend to overlook. Tune in to hear what you might be neglecting in your business plan.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:The One Essential Thing That Most Marketers Miss
- [00:50] You can’t build something great without a great team.
- [01:22] Hiring and recruiting are the biggest marketing hacks out there, but people often don’t think about this.
- [01:41] Algorithms always change and it makes it hard to stay popular or “on top”.
- [02:20] It doesn’t matter what channel you’re marketing through, but rather your brand is most important.
- [02:41] Focus on providing an amazing customer experience.
- [02:48] Use Zappos as an example of great customer service,
- [03:51] The CEO of Priceline realized that at the end of the day, it was all about his team and the people that make up the company.
- [04:49] Who? Is a great book that will teach you about the psychology of team building.
- [05:04] Primal Branding is another good resource.
- [05:18] Instead of spending time and money on logo and image, spend the time with your customers.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...