In episode #2161, Neil and Eric break down the one KPI to focus on when you start your agency. You don’t grow agencies through SEO, viral videos, or social media. You grow your agency by producing amazing work. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to grow your reputation and your agency. Tune in to learn why you need to offer a fantastic service and overdeliver on your client work!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The One KPI to Focus On When You Start Your Agency.
- [00:26] Why producing amazing work should be your top priority.
- [00:45] How delivering excellent results will reduce your churn.
- [01:09] An overview of what your churn goals should be.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:37] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...