In episode #2161, Neil and Eric break down the one KPI to focus on when you start your agency. You don’t grow agencies through SEO, viral videos, or social media. You grow your agency by producing amazing work. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to grow your reputation and your agency. Tune in to learn why you need to offer a fantastic service and overdeliver on your client work!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The One KPI to Focus On When You Start Your Agency.
- [00:26] Why producing amazing work should be your top priority.
- [00:45] How delivering excellent results will reduce your churn.
- [01:09] An overview of what your churn goals should be.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:37] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...