In episode #709, Eric and Neil discuss the one marketing channel you are probably neglecting. Tune in to hear what important channel you haven’t leverage yet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should
- [00:42] Branding is the one thing in which most business do not invest.
- [01:05] Big corporations are smart enough to spend big bucks on branding.
- [01:25] Think about all the things at the airport that are branded (the bins at security, the walls of your gate).
- [02:12] Most of the money comes from awareness campaigns.
- [02:35] The rule of seven applies here.
- [02:45] Awareness campaigns can help your company more than you think.
- [03:33] Neil believes in branding.
- [03:50] Neil doesn’t track all his branding campaigns; he believes it works.
- [04:15] There is a great Hubspot post about tracking your branding ROI.
- [04:40] Eric feels he is better at the less flashy aspects of marketing, which is why he does branding.
- [05:55] Nintendo has been around for 130 years.
- [06:16] Nintendo stood the test of time, because they have always had consistent branding.
- [06:57] That’s it for today!
- [07:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...