In episode #709, Eric and Neil discuss the one marketing channel you are probably neglecting. Tune in to hear what important channel you haven’t leverage yet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should
- [00:42] Branding is the one thing in which most business do not invest.
- [01:05] Big corporations are smart enough to spend big bucks on branding.
- [01:25] Think about all the things at the airport that are branded (the bins at security, the walls of your gate).
- [02:12] Most of the money comes from awareness campaigns.
- [02:35] The rule of seven applies here.
- [02:45] Awareness campaigns can help your company more than you think.
- [03:33] Neil believes in branding.
- [03:50] Neil doesn’t track all his branding campaigns; he believes it works.
- [04:15] There is a great Hubspot post about tracking your branding ROI.
- [04:40] Eric feels he is better at the less flashy aspects of marketing, which is why he does branding.
- [05:55] Nintendo has been around for 130 years.
- [06:16] Nintendo stood the test of time, because they have always had consistent branding.
- [06:57] That’s it for today!
- [07:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...