In episode #854, we discuss the one SEO tactic we use, but you probably aren’t. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to increase your traffic.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One SEO Tactic We Use That You Don’t
- [00:45] The one tactic you’re neglecting is upgrading your content.
- [01:15] Take the pages that are getting you the most search traffic and improve the content. This will get you even more traffic.
- [02:05] After Eric upgraded some of his content, it increased his number of visitors by 4x.
- [02:45] People like to link to top ranking pages.
- [03:22] See which of the top keywords you already have and add more of the top-ranking keywords and paragraphs of text that relate to said keywords.
- [04:45] Use Ahrefs to check your keyword rankings.
- [05:17] That’s it for today!
- [05:26] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...