In episode #833, we discuss the one SEO tool you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what you should be using and how it will help your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One SEO Tool You Aren’t Using But Should
- [00:35] Google Trends is the tool you aren’t using.
- [01:00] When brand mentions go up, so does traffic.
- [01:35] A trusted brand ranks higher.
- [01:45] Google Trends shows how your brand is ranking over time.
- [02:05] Google Trends is just a graph, but you can compare different businesses to your own.
- [03:34] In the title of your blog post, include your brand name.
- [03:45] Write amazing content.
- [04:05] People who spend a lot on video ads have higher trend ratings.
- [04:35] Podcasts or videos build a strong relationship with customers and strengthen your brand.
- [04:51] Use WireCast allows you to simulcast to different live platforms all at once.
- [05:15] Create live streams: It will increase engagement.
- [05:45] This will also help your static content.
- [05:52] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...