In episode #833, we discuss the one SEO tool you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what you should be using and how it will help your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One SEO Tool You Aren’t Using But Should
- [00:35] Google Trends is the tool you aren’t using.
- [01:00] When brand mentions go up, so does traffic.
- [01:35] A trusted brand ranks higher.
- [01:45] Google Trends shows how your brand is ranking over time.
- [02:05] Google Trends is just a graph, but you can compare different businesses to your own.
- [03:34] In the title of your blog post, include your brand name.
- [03:45] Write amazing content.
- [04:05] People who spend a lot on video ads have higher trend ratings.
- [04:35] Podcasts or videos build a strong relationship with customers and strengthen your brand.
- [04:51] Use WireCast allows you to simulcast to different live platforms all at once.
- [05:15] Create live streams: It will increase engagement.
- [05:45] This will also help your static content.
- [05:52] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...